You can use “My consignments” after fully registering for “My Post”, our customer portal. This gives you access to all other online services. You can set up your personal customer account in three steps.
For secure access, we use the SwissID solution. SwissID is a service provided by SwissSign, a data security specialist from Swiss Post.
- Go to the registration page and click on “Register with SwissID”.
- Enter your contact details and e-mail address and select a password.
If you already have a SwissID account, you can select “Log in to an existing account”.
- Accept the SwissID GTC and confirm with the red “Continue” button.
- Now go directly to the inbox for your registered e-mail address. You’ll find our verification code there. Enter the code.
Your SwissID login is now set up and you can link it with our customer portal “My Post”:
- Click on the red “Continue” button
- Now approve the data for Swiss Post using the red “Approve” button
- Select “Private account”
- Confirm the Swiss Post GTC and click on “Complete”
Enter your address
“My consignments” is only available for addresses in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Click on “Continue” or go to your profile.
- Enter your private address where you receive letters and parcels at home. Then click on “Continue”.
- Confirm your address by clicking on “Continue” or change it by clicking “Back”
Confirm your address
For your security, you’ll receive a confirmation letter at the address you gave within 1 to 3 days. In some cases, delivery can take slightly longer.
- Open the letter as soon as you receive it.
- Enter the confirmation code into the corresponding field and click on “Verify confirmation code”.
From now on, you’ll be sent notifications to your e-mail address about incoming parcels and registered letters.
Use the Post-App and manage your mailings with your smartphone. Simply activate push notifications in the settings.